2015 Poster Contest
Each year, American Farmers & Ranchers/Oklahoma Farmers Union Youth Programs capture the creativity of students across the state of Oklahoma with our annual poster contest.
There’s always a remarkable response and each year the home office receives 6,000+ posters.
This year’s theme is “I Believe in Oklahoma Agriculture.”
Guidelines for the contest are as follows:
- Posters must solely be the work of the student. Students may use crayons, markers, pens, pencils, magazine pictures, etc.
- Posters will be judged on originality, creativity, neatness, subjectivity and overall effect.
- There will be two age divisions: Division I: Grades 1&2; and Division II: Grades 3&4.
- Cash will be awarded to students as follows in each division: First Place: $100; Second Place: $75; Third, Fourth & Fifth Place: $50.
- Top winners will be recognized at the Annual AFR State Convention in Norman at the Embassy Suites on February 13-14, 2015.
All posters must be returned to your local AFR Insurance Agent or mailed to the address below NO LATER THAN JANUARY 1.American Farmers & Ranchers
Youth & Education Dept.
P.O. Box 24000
Oklahoma City, OK 73124
We thank you for your involvement in the American Farmers & Ranchers Youth Program.
Feel free to contact me by e-mail at [email protected] or by phone at 405.218.5561 if you have any questions.