2017-2018 Poster Contest
Each year, American Farmers & Ranchers organizes a poster contest for elementary students across the state of Oklahoma. There’s always a remarkable response and each year the home office receives 4,000+ posters.
The theme this year is "what does agriculture do for me?"
- Posters must solely be the work of the student. Students may use crayons, markers, pens, pencils, etc
- Posters will be judged on originality, creativity, neatness, content and overall effect
- There will be two age divisions: Division I: Grades 1 & 2; and Division II: Grades 3 & 4
- Cash will be awarded to students as follows in each division: First Place: $100; Second Place: $75; Third, Fourth & Fifth Place: $50
- Top winners will be recognized at the Annual AFR State Convention in Norman at the Embassy Suites on February 16-17, 2018
All posters must be returned to your local AFR Insurance Agent or mailed to the address below NO LATER THAN December 23rd.
Youth Development Coordinator
P.O. Box 24000
Oklahoma City, OK 73124
We thank you for your involvement in the American Farmers & Ranchers Youth Program. Feel free to contact me by e-mail at [email protected] or by phone at (405) 218-5561 if you have any questions.