Each year, American Farmers & Ranchers captures the creativity of students across the state of Oklahoma with our annual poster contest. There’s always a remarkable response and each year the home office receives 6,000+ posters.
This year’s theme is “Thank a Farmer/Rancher.”
- Posters must solely be the work of the student. Students may use crayons, markers, pens, pencils, etc.
- Posters will be judged on originality, creativity, neatness, content and overall effect.
- There will be two age divisions: Division I: Grades 1 & 2; and Division II: Grades 3 & 4.
- Cash will be awarded to students as follows in each division: First Place: $100; Second Place: $75; Third, Fourth & Fifth Place: $50.
- Top winners will be recognized at the Annual AFR State Convention in Norman at the Embassy Suites on February 17-18, 2017.